An initial consultation lasts from one and a half to two hours. You will be asked to complete a comprehensive questionnaire about your health. The doctor reviews this questionnaire with you, laying the groundwork for understanding how your health history and lifestyle are affecting your health. A physical examination is performed.
If you have an acute condition (an infectious illness, for example), the doctor will prescribe a treatment. In other cases, the doctor will recommend gradual dietary changes or suggest dietary supplements.
Things to bring to first appointment
- Insurance card and Photo ID
- Bring all supplements and prescriptions (in bottles)
- New Patient paperwork (New Patient Form and Fee Schedule & Office Policies)
- Check or cash for payment (preferred), but we accept debit cards and credit cards.
- Results from any labs or blood work
Clinic Address is 2928 SE Hawthorne Blvd, #106 (upstairs)